Today my mother calls me that she had some battery drain issue’s on her HTC Desire Android phone. Because she had an older stock ROM not all battery and cpu options where available. After some phone troubleshooting I found the cause.
- First go the the android marked and download the app: Quick System Info Pro.
- Start the app scroll down a little and press battery
- The press Battery History
- Press Other Usage and press CPU usage
- Now you can see the program who sucks the live of your battery
My mother her phone was AKMD at the top of her list (34%). After a quick google search this was her phone “G-Sensor”. I kill the rotate function and then the problem was fixed by a nasty workaround 😉