Here you can find the starfall homebrew application. With this software you can skip the required Wii update’s in games.
- Extract the app in SD\APPS\
- Start HBC
- Start the starfall
- Press multiple times on B+1 (NOT B+2)
- Disable the update check
- Have fun!
When you have 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 you can use startpatch if you use 3.4 or 3.6 you must upgrade or downgrade your Wii Firmware.
Nintendo give the Opera Wii browser for free now. But when you start the Shopping channel on a softmodded Wii you must update your Wii software first. Because you have a soft/hard mod you don’t want that.
- First download this packages (DOPIOS and WiiSCU)
- Extract the both apps to the SD\APPS\ folder
- Start DOPIOS from the HBC and update/download IOS61 (the one for the shopping channel)
- Start WiiSCU from the HBC and update the shopping channel
- Now you can start the shopping shopping channel from the main screen.
Other info about both apps you can find on Wiibrew.org. Happy hacking!!!
1) Download This Package
2) Run the “MakeKeyBin.exe”
3) Open WiiScrubber, and select your ISO
4) Search for the main.dol -> right click -> Extract
5) Open PPF-Patcher, choose the main.dol for input and the PPFf-Patch for your region, and klick apply.
This is the patched main.dol that you can use for alt.dol-Loading. If you want to patch the ISO, read further.
6) Back in WiiScrubber, search again for the main.dol, right klick -> Replace and select the patched main.dol
THIS IS ONLY IF YOU HAVE A NON-MODIFIED RELEASE!!!!
I have build my own gamma pack. You can download it here (<<old)
New article you can read here: http://blog.wapnet.nl/?p=233