Because a lot of android phones have a really small disk (NAND) you must move all the apps manually to SD. You can automate this with an tool on the marked (easy way).
- Search for modinstalllocation in the marked
- download and install this.
- Start the tool and set the value on 2 external
The hard way:
- Connect the phone using the android SDK. (If you don’t know how, you can use my tutorial https://blog.wapnet.nl/2011/03/windows-7-x64-android-sdk-example-connect-htc-desire/)
- Now start cmd
- change folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
- Now run the following command:
adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2
Note: For both options you’re phone don’t have to be rooted 😉