Won’t work with a maximized Window.
- Alt-Tab or Click On the Window
- Press “Alt & Space”
- Press “M”
- Use your arrow keys to move the Window
- Press Enter to exit
Will move your Window to the right or left half of the screen in the same manner as dragging a window to the right or left of the screen will.
- Press the Windows Key & Right Arrow or Left Arrow
- Move a Window with the Keyboard-right
will move your Window one display to the right or left.
- Press the Windows Key & Shift & Right Arrow or Left Arrow
This is an copy paste from a website. All credits to: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/77361-move-window-keyboard.html